• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Edu Leedz (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Whats up with these mid-west cats trying to find the ocean? Again, the beat is bangin'. The flow is a tad to basic for me, but it's not bad. The lyrics are artistically well written. They're abstract but not too much at the same time. Overall, this is worth a listen.
Name: Chromatic (Posted: 5/14/2002 1:10:00 PM)
Summary: Bad Ass Song!
Comment: Production is on point, sax sounds nice, lyrics are dope too! Big ups to Oddjobs!