BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Starang Wondah, Louieville Sluggah, & Top Dog together better known as the Originoo Gunn Clappaz Shrikez Back with a new move-the-crowd-joint. The title is as you can see borrowed from Roger "The vocoder master" Troutman's funk classic 'More Bounce To The Ounce' but I can't detect any music sample, which is a good thing because Eric Sermon and others have already been there and done that. What the producer (Atlanta's own) Black Market did was dig deeper in the crates (than many others and myself expected) and for that he deserves mad props. Play this loud and bounce like a bad check. That's what Roger would have wanted - Rest In Peace.
Name: DeliriousLyricist (Posted: 10/9/2002 1:35:00 PM)
Summary: Good Stuff...
Comment: Good rap and good beat! The song that made me look into O.G.C. I definitely recommend that track.