• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: wunderman (Posted: 9/18/2005 1:25:00 AM)
Summary: Johnny Blaze
Comment: If not for the ill ass beat this song would be rather lame. Not to show disrespect to any of the emcees, but Roc C is just plain average. Oh No does his thing as usual.
Name: mug pattern sporadic (Posted: 8/15/2005 10:27:00 AM)
Comment: Jay Dee can make an ill ass synth beat and his drums are the official sound of the D. Roc C sounds like Loyd Banks on syrup.
|Name: Slang (Posted: 3/15/2005 2:43:00 PM)|
Comment: Who ever would have thought that funky accordion-like keys would make you move? Jay Dee, apparently, one of the most underrated producers in the history of the universe. This reminds me of some sort of underground crunk-violent beats but with ferocious lyrics to match the intensity. An in your face type joint starring the one and only Jay Dee- what could be better?
Name: krackerjack (Posted: 3/5/2005 1:00:00 AM)
Summary: "Neckbrace Recommeded"
Comment: Dilla definitely brings heat with this beat. Grimey funk. If you donít nod your head to this then youíre not alive.
Name: phile (Posted: 3/1/2005 6:21:00 PM)
Summary: Badman Choon
Comment: This tune is pure Dilla filth. Man's got beats. All the lyrics take care of the beat just fine. Pull up!
Name: mikey h (Posted: 2/27/2005 9:15:00 PM)
Summary: Bump It Bang It Play It Out Yo Speakers
Comment: Hell yeah. This is what hip hop needs, fast passed rhymes, a thundering baseline, and another banger from Oh No. It ain't as good as the original, as Roc C brings this song down, but still dope nevertheless.