• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.6 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: STAR ONE (Posted: 10/5/2012 10:18:00 AM; Partial IP: 222.60.227)
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Comment: This is heavy! Especially the hook just brings it all in. Sticky and Oh No is too dope together!
Name: ESKR ONE (Posted: 5/25/2012 9:41:00 PM; Partial IP: 49.104.187)
Comment: ILLY REAL DEAL
Name: DM (Posted: 5/16/2012 6:52:00 PM; Partial IP: 126.96.36.199)
Location: London, England
Comment: ooohhh nooo, its sticky fingaz, thats a colabo, the last good thing I remember sticky doing was that autobiography of kirk jones or watever its called n gd 2 hear oh no smashin it 2. oooh nooo
Name: TL (Posted: 5/10/2012 10:57:00 PM; Partial IP: .10.112.77)
Location: Atlanta, GA
Comment: Oh Noooo...is right...on the money with this track. Luvin Sticky. He def did his thing.
Name: Genaugmen (Posted: 5/10/2012 6:38:00 PM; Partial IP: 177.245.15)
Comment: Yeah, this shit bangs. Been a while since I heard Sticky and came correct. Oh No ripped shit. But the track BANGS. Definitely will get your head noddin