• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Laneone€! (Posted: 2/12/2007 1:51:00 PM)
Summary: Great Sh*t!!!!!!
Comment: This Beat is OUT OF CONTROL. This is a Banger, for all DJ´s a must have!! This guy makes Rap that flows.
|Name: Griff (Posted: 1/27/2007 4:11:00 PM)|
Comment: Who ever said conscious hip-hop was dead? Ohmega Watts and Surreal are here to prove you wrong! Not only do these two gifted MCs pose questions about the ills of society, they also give answers in an attempt to "motivate change." And if the lyrics aren't a wake-up call, the bouncing bass lines and smashing drums make this track the slap-in-the-face that hip-hop desperately needs.