BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: build_knowledge (Posted: 6/16/2003 7:55:00 PM)
Summary: "i Got The Whole Wold In My Hands"
Comment: Now all I can say is the sample "Nature Boy" (whose version I couldn't acknowledge) but the way he used and cut the sample is ill. This should be a summer song, but the chorus should be sung a little tighter (kind of messy) but it is still ILL. Peace to the brother Oktober and his producer Spier1200. Keep bringing the heat to the masses.
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 5/15/2003 1:35:00 AM)|
Comment: More hot production for Oktober, (maybe my man Spier1200 is trying to out do himself.) The beat reminds me of some Arabia-desert-nomad type vibe, like you looking for a genie bottle or lost treasure. Oktober is spitting on the vibe of knowledge of self, catch the hint within the chorus. This track doesn't hit me like "Cell Block," but I still enjoyed it. Solid release for my man Oktober.
Name: knowledge-of-self (Posted: 5/8/2003 4:17:00 PM)
Comment: This is just ill. The beat moves beautifully throughout the track. Oktober deserves some recognition, no doubt.
Name: Droid Freash (Posted: 5/7/2003 4:27:00 PM)
Summary: This Is Hot.
Comment: The production on this is so hot! I've not heard of the producer before though. The flow of Okto's lyrics fit right in with the track. Buy that shit.