BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: J6N (Posted: 11/16/2003 4:26:00 PM)
Summary: That Beat Is Off The Chains!
Comment: This song is very different than the other Disorder joints I've heard (as they were rugged and raw, and definitely sounded like they had been recorded in some guys basement, but this doesn't sound like that at all). The beat is crazy nice, but Skam doesn't really flow well with it (he's ok I suppose). Just check it out for that beat!
|Name: Meat Makswell (Posted: 11/12/2002 4:39:00 PM)|
Comment: Hmmm, Nick Fury? Never heard of him, but his horns have caught my ears and have beautifully blessed O.W.D. with a sweet track. The voice manipulation in this one really set it apart from most tracks, as the voice twisting and contorting reminded me of an angry Eminem song. But this was no Eminem song. It was pleasantly enjoyable and the lyrics brought a cold sense of realism to my ears. I had never really gave much thought to Old World Disorder before this track, but I have changed my mind. To impress me it takes a little more than just the average track, so you should take that as a hint to peep this track.
Name: cboogie (Posted: 9/2/2002 1:50:00 PM)
Summary: Hot Too Death
Comment: Tat joint was mad hot! Nick Fury is doing it again! Expect hotness from that cat! Sham - usual flow. I think it was good overall.
Name: D.L.C. (Posted: 8/26/2002 7:25:00 PM)
Summary: Skam's Slipping
Comment: Nick Fury's got potential - massive, disgusting, unlimited potential. This is one of the iller beats you'll hear this year. Skam's usually a sharper MC than this. It seems too profane - lacking any real resemblance of the skill Skam showed before. It's a good record despite the edgy vocal performance and corny chorus.