BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Meat Makswell (Posted: 11/12/2002 4:39:00 PM)|
Comment: Now when I saw Spinna's name behind the track, I knew I was going to definitely enjoy, but I didn't think I'd fall out of my chair. This track had a raw beat over some disgusting lyrical content, and it just made me get goose bumps to hear the words "hip-hop" in a song. Since the world has gotten caught up in this "Rap $#!t," real hip-hop has been lost in the mix. This track lets real heads know that the hip-hop lifestyle is still very much alive in the hearts of those who live it. Besides the fact that this track is real, the beat is off the chains!
Name: cboogie (Posted: 9/2/2002 1:55:00 PM)
Summary: Hot Too Death
Comment: DJ Spinna is my man, so I'm a little bias on anything he puts out! This track right here is hot man! For real! Lyrically and on the production tip! My type of steez.