• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Phrantic (Posted: 8/22/2003 10:09:00 PM)
Summary: Oldominion At Nearly Its Best
Comment: This group consisting of about 12 members (the formation changes constantly) has been holding it down for years and have had its developments and have changed their whole style as 50% of the crew was eventually replaced by newer cats. Many stuck and under the needle artists team up at Oldominion at the time this cut was released. Beautiful beat, great performances by all the emcees.
|Name: Edu Leedz (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: “Oldominion, who are they?” Nice intro fellas. How many members are in this group anyways? I just BOUGHT the album a couple of weeks ago, and this is my favorite track on there. The beat is off the meter and the lyrics are “tighter then some lug nuts“. I have to recommend that everyone at least peep this track because it is a great piece of work.