• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 11/4/2005 4:43:00 PM)|
Comment: After a couple of listens this beat kind of grew on me. There's some interesting layers going on here in the production with the moody piano and the guitar twangs. I love little touches like the high-hat that just comes in on the intro and the bongo sounding drums that just come in on the outro. I also like the Casual and MC Lyte vocals used in the chorus. Omega One and LoDeck are both kicking an Aesop Rock kind of flow that seems to match the beat but doesn't really come across as that original. So give a listen for the production on this one if nothing else.
Name: Dasem (Posted: 10/20/2005 4:37:00 PM)
Comment: Wow! Just wow! This song is amazing! One of the best beats I've heard this year courtesy of Omega One. LoDeck flows effortlessly with it. Check this out for the love of God check this out! And check out Omega Ones new album as well, because it's just as fucking amazing as this!