• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: No, it's not a cover of the Big Daddy Kane classic. And this is nowhere near being the classic Kane's was. Suprisingly, it's not terribly good despite the prescence of Sadat X and Diamond. Diamond's drum track sounds dated in a bad way, and the choppy sample goes nowhere. The MC's talk about "Half Steppin'" individuals, and it's just not terribly interesting. Pass.
Name: seangotti (Posted: 8/31/2002 11:25:00 PM)
Comment: Good to see this project by Diamond coming along. Sadat x and Diamond always sound good together. This chick Camari - I wonder if she's a dime piece has anyone seen her?