BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: SACREDAUDIOPSYENCE (Posted: 11/5/2005 4:42:00 PM)
Comment: IT'S LIKE 80'S PUBLIC ENEMY IN SPACE WITH LASER RIFLES AND SONIC WAVE GRENADES....(I think)
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Everybody is inspired by Harrison Ford these days. Mike Ladd and Co Flow just did their version of Bladerunners, and Onedae has made a song that could work as soundtrack to the first episode of Star Wars - The Phantom Menace. The beats in Artificial Intelligence sound like it were produced by R2-D2 and C-3P0. Do I have to add that I like it?