• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Barbara (Posted: 2/3/2004 11:24:00 PM)
Summary: Superb Beat
Comment: Incredible beats.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 1/2/2004 12:09:00 PM)|
Comment: The b-side to "First Light of Dae" picks up where the a-side left off; with another superb beat by Paws (this kid shows a lot of promise!). Unfortunately the lyrics aren't cohesive with production, even treading on the waters of the so-called “Emo Rap." Onedae's lyrics are a mix of God-body to Necro-like gore-rap and emotional stress (quite popular in underground joints lately), so it's quite unclear what the MC's are trying to achieve lyrically. Nothing that will knock your socks off, but definitely check for Paws on the production tip!