• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.6 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: blazinshorty (Posted: 3/9/2004 3:01:00 PM)
Summary: It's A Good Record.
Comment: I think the song is great, I'm definitely gonna cop their new album.
Name: subwavy (Posted: 2/21/2004 6:26:00 PM)
Name: humanite (Posted: 1/12/2004 8:10:00 PM)
Summary: Reason Why Hip Hop Is Still Alive.
Comment: Keep-on keepin-on. Don't Stop. Great music. Thanks.
Name: methjwalker (Posted: 11/6/2003 10:42:00 AM)
Comment: Real nice...Illmind's nice with the track
Original sounding chorus, original yet still tight.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 11/3/2003 6:21:00 PM)|
Comment: Organic Thoughts, the five member crew from New Jersey, set it off with this nicely produced track by Illmind. The guitars weave in an out of each other seamlessly and it has that "You Got Me" by the Roots vibe going for it. It was cool to hear Prince Poe from Organized Konfusion too since Pharaoh Monche appears on so many tracks. Two thumbs up.
Name: hiphopcritic (Posted: 10/29/2003 10:13:00 PM)
Summary: Track Is Off The Hook
Comment: Damn, this track definitely got me snapping my neck. Who are these guys? They on some next sh*t.