• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 8/11/2004 9:22:00 PM)|
Comment: Large P has still got it. I got the same chill up my spine as when I put Breaking Atoms on for the first time. Just something about that voice I guess. The beat isn't breaking any barriers but Organic Thoughts seem to be going for something different. All the songs I've heard from these guys have a nice mellow vibe going for them. There's not enough hip-hop that you can throw on in the background when you're chillin' out on a Sunday afternoon so these guys could be the answer to some electric relaxation.
Name: patrick (Posted: 8/6/2004 9:36:00 PM)
Comment: I wasn't feelin this beat as much as "Be Alright" or "Get It Right", but good none the less.