• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Paul (Posted: 8/31/2004 1:55:00 PM)|
Comment: The thing that really stands out about "Amazing" is the drums, not the pseudo-atmospheric intro. Thankfully, the almost new-agey sample that leads this off is abandoned for a vocal sample and some strings that recall RZA and Ayatollah. The MC's in Others have a smooth flow that never lets up; with lots of lazy MC's around, these guys sound well-rested and ready to battle. "Amazing" may not be...ummm... "amazing," but it's really, really strong. Definitely give this one a spin.
Name: Docta Dosa (Posted: 5/16/2004 10:30:00 AM)
Summary: Da Flow...
Comment: Great lyrics & chorus, really good flow between each rapper. Keep up the phat tracks. The beat goes really good with this track.