• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: DontASK (Posted: 3/14/2003 5:42:00 PM)
Summary: Sat 1 Does It Again !
Comment: Tight! The beat rocks. Kamachi does it. I love it, when is it at my place if I order now? I want this! (Editors note: Read the “Store Help” section on our site for order ship times!)
|Name: Meat Makswell (Posted: 3/4/2003 10:00:00 PM)|
Comment: Another ill beat fueled by some ill scratches. However, the flow on this one just made me give a Kool-Aid smile like Michael Jackson in a day care center. It had a very Jedi Mind Tricks-ish vibe (minus Vinny Paz), and that is always a good thing no matter what the scenario. Content remains true to the essence, leaving you no excuse not to peep it. I'm impressed, and I’m very hard to please.
Name: D.L.C. (Posted: 3/2/2003 1:27:00 AM)
Summary: Kamachi's Back!
Comment: Chief Kamachi of the Army Of Pharoes is back on this Outerspace platter produced by DJ Sat-One. The track sags a bit after Kamachi's strong opening verse but the beat and chorus works wonderfully. A decent joint for the headphones and mixtapes.