• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: mikey h (Posted: 10/12/2004 1:09:00 AM)
Summary: Hot Beat, Although It Was Stolen
Comment: Listen to the beat again and listen to Planet Asia's "Pure Coke" and it nearly mirrors it. Anyways this is hot song, Outerspace has something going here. Nothing too advanced, just dope rhymes to a bouncy horn beat with Sadat X providing a nice change of pace. Hype sh*t!
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 9/20/2004 10:40:00 PM)|
Comment: Immediately “Top Shelf” comes blasting through with loud horns that remind you of Stoupe, but instead it’s Shuko on the boards. “Top Shelf” is a nice complement to the flipside “Fire & Ice,” with new labelmate Sadat X supplying guest vocals. With Good rhymes and hard beats, “Top Shelf” rounds off a great 12-inch with great production on each side.