• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: R OH D (Posted: 4/28/2008 12:58:00 AM; Partial IP: 129.36.181)
Location: orange county
Comment: It's Outkast doing what they do best.
Name: JaiKing (Posted: 2/19/2008 11:05:00 PM; Partial IP: 14.203.195)
Location: panama PTY
Comment: Rawest outkast track ive heard in years Invigorating beat. Andres flow was incredible. Definitely keeping the art of story telling alive on this one. 5 stars strong.
Name: Double Faze (Posted: 2/12/2008 12:46:00 PM; Partial IP: 117.219.47)
Location: Athens Georgia
Comment: OutKast allways speaks about real life reality.Ive down with them since southern playalistic days.Keep it up dirty south for life.
Name: Trees (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 1/31/2008 1:16:00 AM; Partial IP: 22.214.171.124)
Location: Boston, MA, USA
Comment: one of the best andre verses ever.
it don't cost much to pay attention to me
im in my whatever bumpin nwa 100 miles an runnin
rather swole mood
i started out starvin now they got me out here brett farve'n
Name: de (Posted: 1/23/2008 6:57:00 PM; Partial IP: 88.108.204)
Comment: outkast at it's best blow them out the map