• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: DJPrimetime (Posted: 2/13/2003 9:03:00 AM)
Comment: This track is pretty tight; good flow, concepts and beats. Got a nice response on the radio show.
|Name: Meat Makswell (Posted: 2/7/2003 9:27:00 AM)|
Comment: Versatility is the spice of true lyricism, and these guys got it. After a fun flipside, the lyrics took a serious turn for the better on this one. As they say, "real recognize real, raw recognize raw" and that's the damn truth. I recognize real and raw when I see it, and I see it here.