• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Gem (Posted: 5/13/2009 10:58:00 AM; Partial IP: 108.32.238)
Comment: violin riff is ill as phuq
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: "Stop, Look, & Listen" pretty much follows the same formula as "Reality Check". The beat is dark this time with an eerie violin loop, and the MC's come with more angry battle raps. The best part about this track is DJ Fakts One's cuts which add some nice flavor to the song. But overall, "Stop, Look, & Listen" doesn't really do too much for me. O.V.M. have the potential, but they're not showing it with this track.