• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: P.hd (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Pacewon's considerable output suggests that he is only as good as his collaborators. Or at least, his collaborations. Here he eschews the competitive input of the 12 member Outsidaz, and works with radio's renowned DJ Revolution (formally of the Wake Up Show, and noted for his accommodating beats). Any Champion works a treat. Pacewon sets the pace by providing some assured new school raps. Revolution accommodates by providing an updated Jamaican dancehall rhythm or feel. Things culminate perfectly in a ragga style chorus. Not likely to win any championships, but certainly to win your heart maan.