BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: J6N (Posted: 9/19/2003 2:54:00 PM)
Summary: The Beat Has An Undeniable Charm.
Comment: I love this beat, for some reason it always brings a smile to my face, I suppose it's because it sounds rather silly. Pacewon is a very good mc also and he does drop a lot of good verses here that go well with the cool little beat. Good.
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: O.K., any song that starts with a Jon Lovitz sample is golden in my book. Pacewon is a truly dope lyricist. The beat is incredible - almost has that Sanford and Son theme song flavor. Basically everything about this joint is smooth and for anyone who dug the Outsidaz, I believe he is from that crew (if I am wrong please e-mail me and let me know). Definitely go pick this up when our on-line store gets it inů
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Pacewon||Found: 2|