BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: F5THC (Posted: 10/24/2003 10:03:00 PM)
Summary: Room For Improvement!!!
Comment: Pacewon is a certified heavyweight but I think he needs to hook up with a better beat-maker that suits his style and voice (Alchemist or Evidence maybe?) Pace has more potential poetry-wise than that, I've heard it! Better luck NEXT time.
Name: Regmystro (Posted: 9/18/2003 3:42:00 AM)
Summary: Close But No Cigar
Comment: The lyrics are on point, of course we come to reconize Pacewon from his early works with the Outsiderz and various solos but he switched up his flow for this mellow repetitive track they could have added a little more flair to the beat and little bit more amazing sh*t next time.
|Name: Shade (Posted: 9/17/2003 1:35:00 PM)|
Comment: The first thing you'll recognize on this track is the familiar bassline from Bill Withers' perennial classic "Lovely Day," and the hook plays upon this fact. Pace's fluid vocals are delivered in a Rakim-esque smoothness and confidence that mixes well with this serenade of sorts. From the sounds of it this is a good record, but I wish the basic premise of the beat tried to venture out a little further. Decent overall!