• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: thisisofficial (Posted: 10/25/2003 6:23:00 PM)
Summary: Blah Blah
Comment: Average lyrics, average beat. Nothing stands out about this at all and his flow sounds dated.
Name: Schemez (Posted: 9/23/2003 10:16:00 PM)
Comment: Pacewon still keepin it raw...everything this guy drops is dope...peep it.
Name: mecbar (Posted: 9/18/2003 8:27:00 AM)
Summary: Pace Won Should Be Huge!
Comment: What happened? After "The Score" I thought he was the next big thing. Didn't happen. He has a bunch of classic 12-inches and is calling out Mr. TRL on his new 12". Give him credit. He has skillz and heart. I hope he blows up and keeps it soulful like he's been doing in the underground.
|Name: Shade (Posted: 9/17/2003 1:35:00 PM)|
Comment: For all the grimy, crimey, dirt doin’ Jersey-ites and beyond, we have “Rap Music.” Well, this is actually for everyone except a certain Detroit-bred mic fiend (listen to the dj’s cuts here). This a no-nonsense joint offered up by Jenz Cypher, whom I have to admit I’m not all that familiar with. Jenz delivers a good effort worth last Friday’s milk money. Class is in session and Pacewon is teaching lessons.