• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: djroach (Posted: 7/14/2004 3:14:00 AM)
Summary: Straight Up Braggadoccio, '98 Style...
Comment: ...and Pacewon does that like only a few others can. The simple piano loop is tight, and the classic "Step Up" sample has never been used more efficiently. Lines like "I'll have more Suns than Phoenix," "more gold diggers than E or PMD did," and "have reporters runnin' back like Barry Sanders" come to mind right away. One of those slept-on late 90's underground cuts that will never grow tired.
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: This is a fat cut. I like "I Declare War" more, but this is not far behind. The piano hook on this is crazy which completely got my head doing the nod-nod (plus I like the Audio 2 sample). The lyrics are also extremely tight, as I have learned is typical of Pacewon. Definitely look for this cat to be blowing up in a city near you.