• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Shay Boogs (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: A day in the life of what Pacewon calls the "underground" is what best describes "Sunroof Top". Although I'm not feeling this as much as "Locked", it does hold its own with a standard underground head-nodder and sharp lyrics. What kind of soured me on this song was the one-minute introduction that preceded Pacewon rhyming. If you take that away, what's left is a solid two verses of lyrical wit.
Name: StreetBalla4life (Posted: 8/13/2002 11:07:00 PM)
Summary: This Track Is Hot
Comment: This is a really dope track that Pacer rips the hell out of. Yeah the intro is unneeded but still the lyrics are definitely on point. Turn the bass up high on this one.