• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: This is a good pary cut if I've ever heard one. It's got a laid back feel and makes me want to cut a rug with the quickness. The MCs don't bring anything super spectacular, but they definitely hold their own. As for the production, the horns and bass are what brings it all together. Peep the Pacifics' game and listen.