• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 5/25/2005 4:55:00 PM)|
Comment: The Pacifics are Strike 3, KP and Norman Rockwell and Sunday's Chicken is their second album. It's no surprise that these guys are signed to All Natural Inc. because they definitely have that all natural sound that Capital D has established over the years. I like the production that Illmind has done with Akrobatik and Organic Thoughts in the past and this track is no different. "Magnificent" starts off with a wicked vocal sample that will you remind you of the good ol' days of funk. The rest of the beat is pretty simple but keeps with the vibe. Flows and delivery could be a little tighter but the lyrics are all good and really gives you an idea about how these guys feel about hip-hop.