• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 5/25/2005 4:55:00 PM)|
Comment: I like KPís production again and how the organs and horns in the chorus seem to pick the song up when it needs it. These guys remind me a lot of Organic Thoughts, who I like and I know these guys work with, but they seem to have the same kind of problem where I like the lyrics but the flows sound a little unpolished at times. It might be that the fast-paced flows donít always match the mellowness of their production. Either way, the Pacifics are cool and this song is better than half the stuff out there.