• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: VanStylez (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 3/3/2006 7:20:00 PM)|
Location: Boston, MA, USA
Comment: Content-wise, all we get are tired lyrics about having mastered the craft of emceeing. Everyone else just “talks the talk” while these cats claim they won’t stop “bringing that heat.” These emcees are bullsh*tting themselves. The only way this track is gonna be hot is if we physically stick the vinyl in the oven, and even then it would just melt, so there’s really no salvaging it.