BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Mista Whims (Posted: 10/21/2004 5:54:00 PM)
Summary: A Real Head Nod Joint!
Comment: This man can wrangle words. Don't Sleep on this one!
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Here's a funny and extremely brief (1:40) ode to the knapsack on PackFM's back. "After the caper/I get a call from Mother Nature/Got a Vibe Magazine that I use as toilet paper," says Pack. Along with a copy of Vibe, PackFM tells us of the various uses of his backpack: both metaphorical and actual. Yes, backpackers, a backpack is more than an accessory. Beyond a dedication, “Backpack" is evidence that this MC known for his battle raps can get versitile—even with a seemingly simple subject. Don't pass this one up.