BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 5/25/2005 4:55:00 PM)|
Comment: Yes, yes, yes! This sounds like the production that I loved when Tonedeff does the beats for CunningLynguists. The simple bassline keeps your head nodding throughout the song with the guitars complementing everything very well. Last Emperor and Many Styles drop pretty cool verses but Pack's is the bomb with lines like this: "You don't need a thesaurus to listen / it's a simple as the difference / between nuclear fission / and third grade division / hope you all see my vision." The idea of the song holds so true that simple minded people like simple minded things. That's why Ja Rule, Nelly, Lil' Jon and that kind of sh*t are so popular. So if you're smart like me, listen to Pack FM.