• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 8/11/2004 9:22:00 PM)|
Comment: PackFM has been battling in the freestyle circuit and dropping 12 inches for years, so I was hyped to see his full album WhatduzFMstand4?" finally out. He's often compared to Esoteric and Mad Skillz so you know his flows are tight. Check a couple of highlights from his last verse: "Nobody miss you, like Kris Kross or Chip-Fu" or this one "Breath smelling like my dick do, your girl must have kissed you." As for the beat, the choppy bass pushes the track along but the sinker for me is the piano breakdown that comes in and the last verse and is used again in the outro. Gotta love it.