• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: AGENT (Posted: 3/18/2008 12:46:00 AM; Partial IP: .113.46.22)
Comment: rock so much echo I gotta get dressed twice? silly guy
Name: lyrikally infinite (Posted: 1/18/2007 10:11:00 AM)
Comment: This is a classic enough said!
Name: noe2thel (Posted: 3/8/2005 6:11:00 PM)
Summary: Great, But...
Comment: I think he stole a couple lines from people. "Fall off like limbs affected with lepercey" (thats from Kweli) and a lot of other lines doesn't sound 100% original. But no doubt it’s still pretty hot.
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: On “Freestyle Marathon,” Celph Titled drops one bouncy production for PackFM to flip over. Nice. Lyrically reminiscent of J.U.I.C.E.’s “Freestyle or Written,” PackFM lets it be known it doesn't matter whether he’s spitting a written or a freestyle—if the rhymes are dope, who cares if it’s off the head or not? Battle MCs take note from a true Master of Ceremony: PackFM.
Name: stoleyorange (Posted: 8/28/2002 10:44:00 AM)
Summary: Triple Hot
Comment: I was definitely feeling this joint here. PackFM drops some insane punches and Celph lays a bouncy ass track that got my neck movin. Hot shit.