BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 8/11/2004 9:22:00 PM)|
Comment: Tonedeff and PackFM go together like Reese's Pieces and E.T. Tonedeff is the genius behind CunninLynguist's "616 Rewind" which is one of my favorite hip-hop beats of all time. Don't sleep on this beat. It's all about the change-ups for me and this song really utilizes everything you can do with the samples you're working with. Just when you think the beat sounds a little too monotonous, Tone throws in a change-up and reshapes the whole vibe of the song. I have to say though, the chorus is what holds it all together for me with that haunting vocal sample. I'm not crazy about the other emcees appearing on "Set It Up" but Pack definitely shines above them all when he knocks it down.