BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: SharpestInTheShed (Posted: 4/24/2003 4:52:00 AM)
Summary: Props To Big Chops
Comment: I recommend this to inspiring producers who want a lesson in hard-hitting beats. One of Panda's better tracks lyrically. Nice flow, cop this.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: The brass and woodwinds courtesy of Chops from the Mountain Brothers immediately grabbed me on this one. And Panda One kept my attention more than on "Elaborate." He's got good rhymes, but nothing more than that on these songs. They're enough to keep me checkin for him though. And if you haven't already, you should check "The Essence."
Name: BenBombay13 (Posted: 5/27/2002 10:14:00 PM)
Comment: I'll be buying this in the near future.