BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 11/21/2005 7:24:00 PM)|
Comment: What a pile of sh*t. You can almost see the pile with the fumes coming off of it and flies buzzing around it. It's almost as big a pile as the pile that the triceratops made in Jurassic Park but I don't even think Laura Dern would stick her hands in this mess to look for traces of West Indian lilac. The beat really couldn't get any more boring or basic than this with it's total of three samples all together. I've made more complicated beats banging on the kitchen counter waiting for dinner to get cooked. The main problem with this song is obviously the crappy, gangster, "i'm so hard" lyrics. I mean will we ever just get to a point in hip-hop where we're sick of this topic? I was sick of it about ten years ago and I'm still just waiting for the rest of the world to get a clue.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Papoose||Found: 1|