• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Us journalists (I love calling myself that) are great ones for makin up categories, aren't we? We were the ones who labeled Gang Starr - Jazz rap, N.W.A. - Gangsta rap, and Gravediggaz - Horror rap. Here's a new one for you, Science rap. Some of the groups and solo artists that should be sorted under this are, Dr. Octagon, Alliance Of Droppin' Science, Sir Melenik, Canibus and Paradigm. I like this new genre and this joint is no exception.