• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 10/1/2004 1:48:00 PM)|
Comment: Itís what lies between your ears and has two halves, your Grey Matter. This is a cool little track and the production shines well. Iím feeliní Pase Rock on the lyricals but the hook, or a lack of one is killiní this track. Laciní the hook to the melody of the flute isnít poppiní. Check it for yourself, if you produce maybe youíd enjoy a few lines to sample.