• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: NakedChef83 (Posted: 11/12/2003 1:22:00 PM)
Summary: It's About Time We Start Paying Attention To Pase Rock!!!
Comment: Pase Rock is straight ridiculous and with Nujabes on the cut, oh my God it's over. I swear Wannabattle is so underrated. From Five Deez to Mood, all have different styles and serious talent.
Name: ChaotikEntity (Posted: 4/21/2003 12:29:00 AM)
Summary: Pase Stays Rocking It
Comment: I'm a fan of any song that can wake me up. The beat is uplifting, and Pase is speaking something that people can relate to. If you're a Five Deez fan then check it out.
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 2/9/2003 6:34:00 PM)|
Comment: Five Deez tagger & rhyme man Pase Rock is back with another single on the Hyde Out Label. And he is once again backed by the ever growing producer Nujabes. My man Nujabes blesses Pase with some mellowed out, flute-inspired type production. In this song Pase is talking about time and personifies the element as he talks about the different aspects of it. He sets the tone for track perfectly by resurrecting the Chorus from Five Deez’s “Instruments Of The Trade.” Definitely recommended for the Five Deez fanatics.