BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: ChaotikEntity (Posted: 4/21/2003 11:02:00 PM)
Summary: Stick To The Original
Comment: I don't dig the remix of the beat. The lyrics are still dope, basically it's one of those songs you can relate to when it comes to dealing with women that just get on your nerves. - Eh, just listen to the original.
|Name: ADM (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Not a bad collab indeed. A remix is always hit or miss, but this one barely makes the mark. While I like the M.C.'s and the beat equally, neither does anything to stand out in any way, shape, form, or fashion. While the beat is an A-typical loop, it still reps. As for Rock and L, well, you be the judge.