• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 3/16/2005 12:28:00 PM)|
Comment: If you're not down with Pase Rock from the infamous Five Deez crew, you need to be. I'm a big fan of the Deez and have always loved the risks they take in their production. Pase's solo work is no exception. One thing I've noticed over the years is how very few songs let an intro play for a long time. Take "Rhythm" by Awol One and Daddy Kev for example to show how effective a long intro can be. It's almost a minute before Pase drops his rhymes and the build up works great. The beat reminds me of a house mix more than anything else but I like that about it. These aren't the greatest rhymes I've heard from Pase Rock but let this one grow on you.
Name: DreWho? (Posted: 3/3/2005 12:04:00 AM)
Comment: Cool track from the underrated Five Deez crew member. Not his best, but still cool.
Name: Emtre3 (Posted: 2/28/2005 7:10:00 PM)
Summary: The Real Goods.
Comment: This song hit me one good time. This is the first time I heard it. I think Imma reeeaaalllly like this song. Imma listen to it again.