• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: lewballer3 (Posted: 4/9/2007 1:09:00 AM)
Summary: Mathmatically I Connect Even In Autoreverse
Comment: This is one of the songs that got me into underground hip hop. This joint is straight raw. Asia has game!
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: It’s no secret that hip hop is a conceited art form. By simply flipping through any collector’s record bin, you’ll stumble across a number of boastful titles ranging from “Sophisticated Mic Pros” to “I’m the Magnificent.” However, as often as these instances occur, it’s very rare that a plate actually lives up to the arrogance its title suggests. Now, enter Peanut Butter Wolf. The glory behind Chris Manak and his Stones Throw imprint is that they make sure they can keep a promise before blindly releasing a record. 'Definition Of Ill,' for example, is so accurately titled that Webster himself would have to agree. The rhymes are undisputedly on point (Planet Asia, -go figure) and the beats (plural -a complete metamorphosis takes place) are nothing short of amazing, adding up to one refreshing and long overdue work of excellence. This one is mandatory.
Name: Lyrikally Infinite (Posted: 7/27/2002 11:12:00 AM)
Comment: I liked the original one first with that other metamorphosis beat...But anywayz this one is raw too, with a little less lacking artistic sound than the original but this is still raw...