• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: dirtyrottenscoundral (Posted: 3/9/2004 7:39:00 PM)
Summary: Stones Throw
Comment: Peanut Butter Wolf, a producer that never brings weak style to his productions..whats my proof? "Styles, Crews, Flows, Beats" is a sure example of how he can lace a track with the super dopeness Cali Wildstyle tactic. Listen for yourself...
|Name: Quest (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Location: UGHH World HQ - Boston, MA
Comment: The West Coast continues to show that they are not a force to be messed with. The Lootpack truly shine on this cut produced by PB Wolf (who has been making beats for a LONG TIME). It's truly dope how the instrumental switches 360 degrees at the middle of the song - take a listen to see what I mean. If you like the instrumental, we've posted it on the site under 'Audio --> Instrumentals'. I wish the flip side of this single had MCing on it rather than PB Wolf showing off his skillz - but it's ok to be different.
Name: ADINNACA (Posted: 4/24/2002 2:42:00 PM)
Summary: Phat Background Music
Comment: Tight and smoove...