• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Seth Rohrer (Posted: 11/7/2009 9:31:00 AM; Partial IP: 233.76.175)
Location: Lowell, MA
Comment: As soon as I heard that a Hang Loose part 2 exists, I knew there was no way that it was going to suck. This track delivers some nasty funk, with a bass line like no other... Mike and Chris are easily two of my favorite artists of all time, I'll recommend them to anybody. All day.
Name: 7th_Samurai (Posted: 3/15/2003 9:36:00 AM)
Summary: Not As Good As The Original.
Comment: The Hang Loose (Part 1), is an up tempo disco-old skool-funk type of tune. Hang Loose 2 has all those elements except, it's not up tempo, It's more chilled out. I prefer the original because when Double K kicks in it, it just makes you wanna explode with funk and all sorts of good vibes like that. This one is more chilled out, but it's still cool.
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 3/8/2003 4:36:00 PM)|
Comment: "Hang Loose (Part 2)" starts off with a retro 70s vibe so funky that Pam Grier herself would be straight cheesin' in her vintage threads and aviator shades. Like with any other PUTS song, Thes One and Double K come through with an incredible presence, enticing listeners to just momentarily drop their worries and have fun. In an age when too many artists are relying on beef, gimmicks, or dictionary rhymes to sell records, PUTS bring it back to the simple (yet not simplistic) days of hip-hop's beginning. I definitely recommend you check this.