• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: ima"hip"hopper (Posted: 8/14/2003 3:22:00 AM)
Summary: Musical Dope
Comment: My favorite duo cookin' it up as usual!
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: You gotta love the PUTS. Sure, they get flack for their rhymes, but the samples they dig up and beats they concoct will have even the most bitter cynic nodding their head in delight. Personally, Thes and K have been enjoyable on the mic. Their mix of party and battle rhymes are above average, and the beats are never wasted. "Jappy Jap" is carried by the bass sample. The bassline is complex, and the samples they sprinkle all over make this a winner. Listen already especially the fans.
Name: djhydro (Posted: 8/2/2002 12:11:00 AM)
Summary: PUTS Puts It Down
Comment: PUTS in my opinion w/out a doubt is at the top of the mountain especially after their last LP (O.S.T.) with tracks like "Empty bottles of water", and my favorite "Acid Raindrops" because Thes & Double K be layin it down.
Name: T.M.A.T (Posted: 7/29/2002 3:39:00 AM)
Summary: Represent The Real Hip-hop
Comment: Personally, PUTS is the best hip hop group out now and this joint is the reason why. Lets face it hip=hop will never be the same like it was in the 80's and early 90's; however, it is because of songs like this that helps us, the true hip+hop fans appreciate our sector and keep the flag held high against that garbage on BET, MTV, MTV2, numerous radio stations, home and car stereos. P.S What a devastatin' bassline.