• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Key-El (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: A more upbeat joint compared to 'The Cat', but it comes off equally as dope. The listener gets nothing but a positive vibe. This is a straight party song, that surprisingly doesn't lack though it can be a played out topic in most joints. "Do the running man/Until you run a whole mile". Get what I'm saying? Good, now go pick up the 12".