• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Freejazz23 (Posted: 11/3/2003 11:21:00 AM)
Summary: Very Intense Beat
Comment: I have been a long time PUTS fan and this is a very good representation of how sick they are. Lyrics are good but not great, but take a sec and listen to that beat...hell yeah!
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 10/30/2003 10:07:00 AM)|
Comment: I’m diggin this track. The parody on 50’s “In Da Club” gave me some laughs. P.U.T.S. know how to drop tracks and this is one more example of their brilliance. Ghetto folks know how it can be, and P.U.T.S. touch on it well. With lines like “This is a Fri-day, fill up the ice-tray, we’re sittin on the porch in front of the door-way.” This track deserves some play, so get to it.
Name: bremaiz (Posted: 10/29/2003 2:18:00 PM)
Comment: Beat is crazy ill.......P.U.T.S.....nuff said!