BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: the illmind junglist (Posted: 11/6/2006 1:44:00 AM)
Summary: Takin It Backkkkkkk.... 90's Baby
Comment: This is pretty ill right here, this beat is dope like back in the days when cats would just chill blaze a blunt and sip on some likwid and bust flows. And this beat makes me feel like goin' bombing too. Straight hip hop ish right here!
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 8/11/2006 8:43:00 PM)|
Comment: P.U.T.S. really take to the old school tip on this one and pay tribute to The Nonce by mentioning "I used to sell mixtapes" and countless other hip-hop quotables like they are stuck in 1993. Thes One and Double K have really mastered the old school emceeing art form just like their L.A. counterparts, Jurassic 5. For all those ageing B-Boys who grew up on the rugged boom-bap and can't stand crunk, hyphy or G-Unit/Dipset, I suggest you lace up those shell toes and bring out the linoleum and bust some flares cause P.U.T.S. just pulled out some nostalgia for ya'll.